It is a common question for most of the android users: How to Download Android Applications on Windows Computer? Here is the solution covered in this post.
Actually, if you are android user, you can install/download applications on your phone/tablet in two ways. One is direct approach to the android market place. You can do this just by open the official market app. Second way is the use of windows or computer system to do the same task. This is a little bit complicated, but helpful. Because some users feel easy to use desktop computers for downloading purposes, so how can you download android applications using PC.
When you visit to android market using Google account (Gmail id), android store can identify your mobile, its model etc. and in this way it can install apps to your phone remotely.
To install apps on your Smartphone remotely from your PC, follow the steps given below.
- Open a web browser and enter “market.android.com” in the address bar
- Click on the sign in button on the uper corner of the page
- Keep in mind that you entered the same email account you have linked to your phone
- Search for Android Apps on the official android store and click on the App which you want to install/download
- Click on “Install” button to move ahead
After clicking on install button open “Send to”, click the model of your phone and then click on install button, the application you want, will install on your phone through WiFi or mobile connection.